Presenting ClimateLaunchpad - The Green Business Idea Competition
Learn everything you need to know to participate in ClimateLaunchpad!
When: Monday, April 24 2017
Where: Room 018 – SFC07, University of Cyprus
Time: 15:00 - 16:00
- 15:00 - 15.30: The Competition in a nutshell
Alexandros Charalambides, Assistant Professor CUT and Chrysalis LEAP Founder
- 15:30-15.45: H2OT, A Smart Touch for your Hot Water
Matthew Norton, National Winner ClimateLaunchpad 2016
- 15:45-16.00: Q&A
“ClimateLaunchpad is the world’s largest green business idea competition.
A competition for people who have great cleantech ideas that can be developed
into startups and make global impact!”
Let the games begin!
- Submission deadline Cyprus: May 10th 2017
- Boot Camp Cyprus: June 13th 2017 - June 14th 2017
- Final Cyprus: July 26th 2017
- Grand Final – Limassol, Cyprus: October 17th 2017 – October 18th 2017
More information about the competition: http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c8ffbe20d8ee988d464f6cde9&id=bb66646db6&e=d6558a1ffe
For more information about Chrysalis LEAP access the following link: http://chrysalisleap.com/
For any further information please contact C4E at: email@example.com, 22895111
- Alexandros Charalambides, Assistant Professor CUT and Chrysalis LEAP Founder.
- Matthew Norton, National Winner ClimateLaunchpad 2016.