The webinar will provide the participants with the necessary skills to help them negotiate effectively, and at the same time maintain good relationships with their counterparts.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Apply the necessary negotiation tactics depending on the situation
- Adjust their behaviour and style depending on who they are negotiating with
- Avoid errors and traps that lead to dead ends in negotiations
C4E 101: Series of Lectures in Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Spring 2022
Speaker: Marilena Shakalli Maroudia, BSc, BFP, FCA, EMCC, Senior Manager & Tutor of PwC’s Academy Cyprus
Marilena is a Senior Manager & Tutor at PwC’s Academy. She holds a BSc in Management Sciences from the London School of Economics (LSE). She is a Fellow Chartered Accountant, a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) as well as the Institute of Public Certified Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC). She is an experienced trainer, approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority, specialising in Business Skills as well as Financial Accounting and Reporting. Marilena is also an Accredited Coach and Mentor under the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), mainly involved in Leadership and Skills coaching. She is currently one of the coaches at PwC and a nominated mentor on ICPAC’s Mentors programme.
Marilena was living and working in London for 8 years where she made a kick start to her career as a trainer at Kaplan Inc. With over 19 years of training experience, she is providing high level tuition to trainee accountants for their professional exams, as well as delivering technical and business skills seminars to clients, in Cyprus and overseas. Examples of seminars she delivers include “Coaching skills”, “Train the Trainer”, “Presenting with impact”, “Effective communication and collaboration”, “Negotiation skills”, “Time Management” and “Performance Management and Development”. She delivered seminars in many countries including Greece, Germany, The Netherlands, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar and Dubai.
She has been working closely with Dr Lise Lewis on the Bluesky International/PwC’s Academy Coaching Accreditation programme, both as a facilitator as well as a reviewer for delegates’ portfolio forms. Marilena is currently working towards obtaining her Coach - Mentor Supervision Accreditation.
When: Wednesday April 06, 12:00-13:30
Registration: To join the training session
1. Go to https://pwc-emeamc.webex.com/pwc-emeamc/k2/e.php?MTID=tfdae082b60809c907a437d814eac94da
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the session password: gV32u9H2wQH
4. Click "Join Now".
5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Note: To connect your audio please select "Call Using Computer"
* Photography, audio, and video recording may occur at a UCY public event. By taking part, you grant UCY full rights to use the audiovisual material for publicity purposes. If you do not wish to be a part of the audiovisual coverage, you are kindly requested to inform the event organizer. More info for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) here.
Centre for Entrepreneurship
- Pwc Cyprus